Dsc for foreign nationals helps to approve the identity and permit Foreign nationals to conduct any online exchanges securely. The dedicated Class 3 Digital Signature helps the foreign national residing in the country. They can utilize their digital signatures on various government portals for their personal and organizational usage.
These Class 3 Digital Signatures for Foreign Organization are issued to the individual or authorized person residing in India and working for the concerned organization. Also, the citizens of other countries and their organizations as well as Indian nationals residing overseas, can apply for a DSC to safely transact in the country.
1. Scanned copy of ID Proof issued by the local government.
2. Scanned copy of a valid Address Proof.
3. Applicant's personal contact details.
4. eMail, Mobile, & Video Verification of Applicant.
Also, the applicant must show their Original Documents during the Video Verification.
1. Scanned copy of employee ID proof of applicant or authorized signatory.
2. Scanned copy of Organization Address Proof.
3. Scanned copy of Organization Authorization Letter.
4. Scanned copy of Registration / Incorporation Document.
5. Applicant and Organization details.
6. eMail, Mobile, & Video Verification of Applicant.
Also, the applicant needs to show their required documents during the video verification.
These DSCs help in making your online transactions secure and authentic.
It helps in establishing ownership of a domain.
You get the comfort to sign the documents you wish at the comfort of your home.
The foreign companies who want to trade and even the Indian NRIs who are filing income tax returns, accessing e-tenders, signing web applications and web pages --- without relying on a user name and password.
These certificates are easy to authenticate and validate information. The user can reach the Capricorn sales team using the dedicated number to buy foreign individual DSC. Besides, you can also visit our website to know more about the DSCs in detail.