The usage of digital signatures for EPFO has made filing PF transfer claim forms online secure and transparent. EPFO or The Employee Provident Fund Organization is an established retirement fund body that provides complete universal, financial and social security to all salaried employees.
DSC for EPFO streamlines all processes involved in the PF transfer claim of the employee, employed in the present or past company. It is compulsory to use an EPFO digital signature for registering a PF claim on the EPFO portal as per the given guidelines on the CCA, Government of India portal.
Combined with various utilities for filing and signing transfer fund claim forms, PF digital signature encompasses transparency and authenticity of the complete process. Any employer or authorized signatory can use an EPFO DSC to validate their employees' fund claims details at the Online Transfer Claim portal. This offers more flexibility, convenience, and a better user experience while filing for PF claims online.
Capricorn Class 3 DSC for EPFO offers benefits and utilities that help you in submitting online claims that are used to transfer PF. It makes the process easier, convenient, and hassle-free.
Capricorn Paperless Class 3 digital signature certificate for EPFO can be obtained through different modes of application followed by E-KYC verification. The different modes of application are given through which an authorized entity can apply for a digital certificate.
1. Online Aadhaar-Based Paperless Mode
2. Online Aadhaar OTP Mode
3. Online Aadhaar Biometric Mode
4. Capricorn Existing e-KYC Mode
5. PAN-Based Mode
6. Offline Aadhaar-Based Mode
To obtain a class 3 EPFO DSC, you need to click on the ‘Buy Certificate’ button. After a successful verification, you can download your DSC on a USB token and use it wherever you need to sign.
There are several benefits associated with the use of digital signatures for filing PF transfer claims at the EPF portal. Let us explore them one by one.
1. DSC ensures the safety and security of the employee data exchanged during the submission of PF claim forms.
2. It streamlines the e-filing process which saves time, cost, and effort.
3. DSC electronically authenticates the employee identity at the EPFO portal.
4. It does not allow any alteration or change in the information provided by the applicants. Thus, it maintains the authenticity and integrity of the data.
5. It is equipped with a cyber security framework. So, no data breaching, forgery, cyber-attacks, or spam can happen.